Friday, December 30, 2005

Sudanese refugees… No wonder

Yesterday, in one of its CLEAN operations, the Egyptian police ended the Sudanese refugees camp in the famous square in Giza, the operation was as I said clean.. because they mostly started it by pumping water on the refugees

By chance, only by chance, I was returning home almost at the same time, about 5 am in the morning, I live in the nearby so I had to pass by the place, all I saw was lots of security guards, I didn’t feel good, someone told us that they are willing to end the mess of the refugees today

At the beginning I didn’t believe, I told myself, they can’t do it without much violence and because many sides already know, they won’t be able to cover it yet it turned out that I am a big donkey

They used whatever they like to end the peaceful act they did, I say a peaceful act because I was there before and I know those guys didn’t try to get out of the place or do any problems to the traffic or the people there, things were going normal that I passed by the place many times before I noticed their presence there

Ok, 10 of the refugees died in the incident most of them are children before the government takes them to unknown place.

Really no wonder about what is going on, it seems the value of humans is being ranked, somehow in each country the value of a human is taking new ranks based on his/her identity, I want to scream and say we are all humans at the end, but it seems that is really nonsense in this world

I want to make a confession here, I used to act against Sudanese refugees long ago, before I reconsider my acts again, I was a very much nationalist and I was touched by the acts of some gangs of them moving in my neighborhood and honestly I didn’t like that

Those guys are innocent, they didn’t do anything wrong, whatever we thing their demands are justified or not, they have the right to say whatever they want as long as they don’t hurt anybody.

Last thing I want to say, think of them as you like, hate them or love them, support their demands or deny it but when it deals with their right to say no, support them to death

Support them to death because it is your right too, it is your right to say no, the same right that you lost long ago and will keep losing as long as you keep thinking of the problem as “are they right or not && they should go back, the war is over!

To the Sudanese refugees, we are all refugees in this world, refugees on front of power of soldiers, power of evil politics that control all our life, refugees on front of control powers that wants to take the last right we still have, the right to refuse even silently, the right to be different and declare it to the whole world

I will be different, I will not take your color, I will not live your evil game and will say no,

Sudanese refugees, Accept my little not important apology, not as an Egyptian, or a man that will be in military life soon and will be tied with orders, but as a human that is sick of all this cruel evil world full of fake lives, fake reasons and fake emotions

The day to be remembered here, 30/12/05, at the end of the year the Egyptian police used more than 6000 soldiers to force about 3500 Sudanese refugees to end their camp in the middle of Giza city, 10 died most of them are children, 3500 were insulted and hit by security forces, 76 million Egyptians stood negative and pillions of humans did nothing


Free ashamed soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it may be even worse.

10 is the official government figure in the morning, the refugees claim more than 20 deaths, and I just heard that 6 died in tora prison this evening.

there will be a candle light vigil at 5pm tomorrow in the same place please join us.

Anonymous said...

I got your condolence of your brothrens and sistrens who died in the cold and poisionous wheather in Mustafa Mamuod park in front UNHCR offices. One could emergin and say genocide of the aliens but human of this world of us could have done that callous attack.

Thousand of the people were supporting this tragedy but faithful people could cry and no it was inhuman dignity to kill or harm other creation in violence act.

But any way it seem not great but it will sat it self in right revenge no wonder. It's aday of your brother and other time will be at your gate.

and thanks